Monday, April 14, 2008

I wanna


For a few days...

I wanna lose my head.

I wanna forget I'm me.

I wanna forget I have deadlines.

I wanna forget I'm responsible.

I wanna not be considerate.

I wanna not write emails.

I wanna not worry.

I wanna not remember.

I wanna chill.

I wanna drink wine and eat home-made cheesecake.

I wanna only smoke shag.

I wanna only think about him.

I wanna look at the sky for hours.

I wanna go riding in the woods.

I wanna go jogging at sunset every day.

I wanna enjoy the campus ducks in the morning with a cup of coffee.

I wanna sit in the sun.

I wanna discard everything.

I wanna be completely happy.

1 comment:

superiorpapers reviews said...

Nice thoughts! Its right that at times we want to get away from everyone and everything. We want to spend time with ourselves in solitude and think about ourselves.