Sunday, March 18, 2007

Money

It seems to be the most common thought of the ordinary person, so why not start with that.

As I, myself, am an ordinary person, I would like to begin by stating that money is important. No, no, money is important. Regardless of any noble and selfless comment that instantly popped into your head, please take a deep breath. And please think of all the wonderfully noble and selfless things you could have done, had you possessed this modern-day miracle-maker. If you already possess it, then I need not plead my case.

Money does make the world go round. It's a cliche and it's old. I know. However, it deserves its fair share of recognition.
Now of course you can be an idealist, you can live your life in the world of "Good" and only mention this topic as a critique to the weak-hearted slaves of the capitalist world. Go Ahead. I freaking dare you. And you can make your sick grandmother swallow ideas for medicines and feed the 40 pounds well-nourished 15 year olds of Africa thoughts each time they spit out blood, courtesy of their life-long ulcer. All this while billionaires spend their billions on highly important and vital assets. Like fish's black reproductive cells (yes, caviar).

Don't you just hate it when good intentions remain good intentions?







1 comment:

custom college essay writing service said...

I, too, believe that money is important and today the world runs through money. For a living you need money and everything has a price.